Project Manager opportunity to join a well know international Digital Automation company. The role will primarily be remote, with the view that you will come to the London office, up to twice a week (during more normal times).
As a Project Manager your role will be to help lead the development of connected, smart home projects across both internal and external teams. You will be comfortable working with distributed project teams, engaging frequently with stakeholders across the business and take responsibility for the operational management of development partners. You will be experienced in a mix of conventional and agile development methodologies.
Most importantly, and essential, a proactive, practical approach to project management, being able to navigate complex technical projects through the minefield of challenges faced, spotting and resolving problems before they impact the project.
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Experience in managing projects with remotely located people and teams
- Experience in working in an agile way, scaling and adjusting methodology to suit the project
- Experience in managing outsourced partners and subcontractors, including both onsite and offsite developers
- B to C experience
- Some experience with either Hardware / Electronics / Software
- Any experience with IoT / Connected devices highly desirable
- Relevant Engineering degree
- Familiarity with software tools such as Jira, Confluence, Trello, and Microsoft Teams
- Preferably experience in fast-moving projects
- Experience of working with Internet connected products
- Comfortable working in matrix environments
- Project management qualification
- Firmware, cloud, mobile app development
- Energy management, smart home, and smart device experience
This role is ideal for ambitious people, as there will be progression opportunities within the business.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and you are interested, don't hesitate, apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales