Project Manager (CF-33881009)
Type: Initial 12 month
Rate: £500 per day (Inside IR35)
Location: On Site- Newport
Start Date: ASAP
A key client of mine is looking for 2 x Programme Planners / Project Managers. Candidates MUST be SC cleared.
My client is looking for a project manager to provide specialist planning support to (complex) projects and programmes as part of an integrated team.
Primary purpose of this role is a project support role with the main focus on supporting the major programmes and projects delivering new strategic work and services.
- Experienced in working within a PMO including scheduling, logic checking, Earned Value, Risk Management.
- Knowledge of planning best practice.
- Planning to stage boundaries - contingency planning
- Strong background in data analysis, estimating and relevant modelling and/or risk management experience.
- Proactive, diligent and driven with a logical and analytical approach to work
- Good knowledge/understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office applications i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and proficient use of MS Project and risk analysis tools
- Ability to work well in a team and individually
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written communication skills
- Determined and focused approach to completing a task.
- Experience in supporting resource management, planning and forecasting
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Project Management practitioner
- Defence/Engineering domain knowledge
1 x stage virtual interview process
If you are interested in the role above, please apply below
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales