Project Manager - £450 (INSIDE IR35) - Leeds (3 days in the office)
This company are in the financial crime detection, risk & regulatory compliance space.
If you want to be working with modern tech, this is the role for you!
Their platform brings checks into a single easy-to-configure environment and then uses modern techniques including machine learning and process automation drive efficiency.
- Project manage cross-functional agile product development teams
- Deliver exciting new features and capabilities
- Manage release delivery
- Identify project risks and escalate them where appropriate and in a timely manner
- Make recommendations for improvements to existing processes and procedures
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of the "SDLC"
- Experience managing web based applications
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- £450 a day INSIDE IR35
- Contract until December with the chance of extension
- 3 days working in Leeds (Tuesday - Thursday)
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job