Project Support Officer (PSO) - EPR Programme
I am working closely with an NHS Trust, they have an interim requirement for a Project Support Officer (PSO) to support the EPR Programme.
The contract will be initially for 3 months with the possibility to extension, the candidate must have willingness and ability to travel. You must have previously worked in the NHS and have extensive experience with Electronic Patient Records.
- Provide and receive complex and sensitive information orally, in writing and electronically to inform work colleagues and stakeholders. This may include confidential Programme data.
- Communicate and liaise effectively with different directorates, divisions and stakeholders as directed and required on a range of complex topics.
- Building and managing delivery plans in line with Programme activities and requirements.
- Liaise, develop and build relationships with effective lines of communication with key partners.
- Represent the Team at internal and external meetings (including making presentations) when appropriate.
- Draft evidence reviews, reports, communications and technical support resources on behalf of the Team, ensuring a high standard of presentation.
- Display tact, diplomacy and confidentiality at all times, using persuasive and negotiating skills when necessary.
- Prioritise and summarise Programme work and correspondence. This may include confidential and sensitive issues and will require the post holder to exercising independent judgement.
- Design, develop and implement appropriate Programme reporting to provide assurance to the EPR Steering Group and IHT/EPR Delivery Group as well as updating and maintaining on a regular basis
- Supporting the Programme Director, PMO Manager and Programme Managers in all aspects of their work including creating the Programme delivery plan
- Support the development and maintenance of all Programme delivery documentation and tracking tools, including a detailed suite of Programme plans and business cases, quality records and action plans
- Assist in the design and maintenance of knowledge management and information sharing sites (MS Teams and SharePoint)
- Support the Programme Managers in all aspects of the project and change work from initiation to implementation, monitoring, reporting and evaluation
- Maintain a high level of analytical skills and attention to detail, particularly in overseeing the monitoring of a large number of workstreams. Also, required to support the collation and analysis of complex information from multiple sources in supporting the development of Programme strategies
- Maintain and update the Programme risk and issue register and ensure that all risks and issues are being managed appropriately.
- Gather, analyse and interpret information to assist Programme colleagues to ensure deadlines are consistently achieved
- Produce reports and undertake or participate in presentations as and when required
- Influence colleagues in senior management positions about the importance of programme and change processes and compliance with minimum standards
- Assist with the co-ordination and participate in the delivery of user training for designated Trust professionals and clinicians as required
- Agree timescales and resources required for particular stages of development, implementation support and co-ordination of service change and programme plans
- Prioritise and manage workload accordingly to ensure all such deadlines and targets are consistently met
- Undertake requests for change, as required, using appropriate systems, processes and tools. Ensure the management, monitoring and resolution of service change and Programme issues are dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Highly proficient in using MS Excel. Can manipulate data, create complex pivot tables and is a competent VBA macro builder.
- Advanced keyboard skills required for completing reports, documents, data entry and manipulation from databases and geographical information systems
If you feel that your experience is in line with the key skill requirements, please send over your most up to date CV and I will be in touch.
Alternatively if you know anyone please get them to contact me!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales