QA Engineer - Manual and Automation
QA Engineer - London
This is an immediate and exclusive opportunity for a QA Engineer to join my organisation based in London. They have a new 'google' style office and are award winning.
- Title: QA Engineer - Automation and Manual Testing.
- Based in London
- Salary is flexible depending on experience
- Technical stack: .Net Core + C#. Front End languages required too.
- Applications now, and looking for January starts
This is a brilliant opportunity to join this business as they expand. This is a great opportunity to grow with this business. They want candidates who are eager and willing to learn. They love people who self-study and develop themselves.
You will be conducting Manual & automation testing. You will helping develop automated tests and test frameworks. Working within an Agile development team, you will contribute to and maintain the automated execution of test suites, take ownership of issues and perform manual and exploratory testing to identify issues in automated regression test cases.
You will be also working with senior internal stakeholders, to refine this function. This is working on their core product.
This role thus has great variety and ownership from day one
- Experience in working with and testing in a microservices environment.
- Experience in testing web front ends.
- Experience in Performance testing and optimisation.
- Experience with Exploratory testing.
- Effective communicator.
- Experience in testing iOS and Android front ends.
- Experience with software deployed in the Cloud. Either GCP, amazon or Azure
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please send through a CV
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales