I am presently on the looking for a QA Engineer to join a leading client of ours based in Central London. Given the present circumstances, this role will be based fully remote for the rest of this year at least.
I am looking to speak to people who are passionate about delivering the best possible service and quality to support my client's goals.
Within the role you will be required to align the software development process with the rest of the businesses CI/CD practices and workflows. I am also looking for someone who has an eye for code quality by implementing appropriate automated testing tools and processes.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- 3 or more years in Quality Assurance doing test automation in at least one of the following: Java, Python or Golang
- Excellent knowledge of different testing methods such as exploratory testing, performance testing, automation, manual etc.
- Excellent API testing skill, using tools such as: Postman, JMeter or SoapUI
- Experience automating API test scripts using tools like Katalon, RestAssured , Karate DSL etc.
- Good knowledge of the SDLC and development methodologies such as, BDD and TDD
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and quality gates, such as Bamboo or Jenkins
- A friendly and personal working environment
- Remote Working
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Profitability Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- Employer matched pension contributions to 5% of salary
- Insurance policy for life cover and critical illness
- Medical Cover
If this sounds like it could be you please give me a call or send through an up to date CV. Interviews will be arranged over the next couple of weeks and will consist of a 2 stage video interview.
I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales