QA Engineer (CF-33929191)
QA Engineer opportunity to join a leading Technology company, working on a Hybrid basis from their
Maidenhead office. You can choose to work out of their London office if its easier.
QA Engineer - Maidenhead / Hybrid - Remote
- Primary focus on writing and executing functional and non-functional tests against deliverable products, though there will be an element of manual testing as part of sprint activities
- Delivering against testing plans, liaising with customer service/support and development functions. Taking an active involvement in the quality of the delivered product.
- Testing covering UAT, stress testing, performance testing, API and Mobile.
- Responsible for maintaining and extending test scripts for the Product line and its associated tools.
- Responsible for feature test activities, from designing, test analysis, test estimation, executing, defect tracking and triage.
- Work with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers and fellow team members to complete product delivery goals, in Agile based scrum teams.
- Proactive and knowledgeable QA/Test engineer, willing to contribute to improving quality of testing.
- Willing to take ownership of software quality over areas of the product, coming a subject matter expert.
- Experience in functional/UAT Testing is required.
- Experience of non-functional testing is desirable.
- Experience of working in Agile, CI teams is desirable.
Key Technologies used:
CypressIO C# and .Net Azure Devops (VSTS)
Azure AWS Jira
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that are growing rapidly, they have gone from 50 to 250 people in the UK in last 3 years!
If you are interested, apply now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales