Quality Assurance Engineer - Oxford
Quality Assurance Engineers are needed for an established and award-winning organisation based in Oxford. The business has grown from strength to strength are now looking for 3 X Quality Assurance Engineers to join the engineering department.
The open planned office encourages collaboration between departments where every voice is heard. The business has a family feel and has a great social aspect too. The business is kitted out with the latest equipment and is forward thinking when it comes to technology, so you won't fall behind.
The role offers progression, training & development, remote working, pension, private healthcare, pension and more! This is a great opportunity so don't miss out!
- Help design, build and maintain automation test frameworks
- Assist in writing clear and accurate user stories and acceptance criteria
- Ensure traceability of all testing
- Assist in planning and estimation of test activities
- Enhance approach to testing throughout the team
- Be the guardian of product quality
- Research and drive innovative quality assurance practices
- Central involvement in achieving regulatory compliance of products for CE marking and ISO standards
- Write test reports
- Engage in scrum ceremonies keeping us focused on quality outcome for the patient
- Familiarity with testing micro-services which conform to contracts
- Experience of modern CICD tools with yaml/json configuration (e.g. CircleCI)
- Full understanding of web technologies such as HTTP communication
- Comfortable mocking HTTP requests using tools such as Postman/Charles/Fiddler
- Ability to write and perform integration tests, exploratory tests, performance tests, security tests
- Able to comfortably use version control (e.g. git)
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Ability to work at pace without compromising quality
- Comfortable with challenging assumptions
- Eager to continuously learn and improve
- Be a self-starter, taking the initiative to do the right thing
- Able to be the champion of the patient
- Degree in science based subject or equivalent industry experience
Please apply to the job below or alternatively contact Callum Gardiner on c.gardiner @computerfutures.com
We also offer a successful referral bonus so please pass this on to anyone who you feel looks suitable or would be interested.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales