We are looking to recruit a new R&D Manager into a successful global company to lead the innovation in Software and Electronics.
Ideally, you will have a vast amount of experience in Electronics and Software and will be expected to direct the strategy along with manage the activities of a highly efficient team of engineers.
We are looking for an inspirational leader with a passion for innovation and a knack for customer success.
Key skills include:
- Proven ability to manage technology and innovation projects, delivering on time and to specification
- Resilience to overcome technical challenges
- Passionate about improving design and performance
- Ability to build, develop, inspire and direct team members
- Analytical approach
- Excellent communication skills
This is a truly exciting position and offers a huge amount of success and progression.
For more information on this position please contact Oli Rayner at Computer Futures and APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales