- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript & TypeScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and Query-Based APIs (such as graphql)
Duration: 3-6 Months
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN HIGHER EDUCATION TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE.
For registration purposes, if you are a new contractor to Computer Futures, have not worked for us previously or have not worked for us in the last 6 months, you must be able to provide the details of at least one referee.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales