Reporting & Data Warehousing Lead
An urgent requirement for an interim to undertake the role of Reporting & Data Warehousing Lead on an EPR Implementation has just arise with my client. It is with a NHS Trust in Southeast England.
The contract is for 3 months initially with high possibility of extension due to nature of role.
In this role, you will:
- Take the lead on all reporting & data warehousing aspects of the EPR programme.
- Highly developed specialist reporting and data warehousing knowledge, underpinned by theory and experience
- Be able to deal with highly complex facts or situations requiring analysis, interpretation, comparison of a range of options
- Prepare strategy and plans for Reporting and Data Warehouse aspects of service provision; contributes to short, medium and long term Reporting & Data Warehouse strategy / develops and takes the lead in advising on strategic Reporting and Data Warehouse business planning for the whole organisation.
- Exploit the data warehouse capabilities if necessary and put in place appropriate measures
- Identify the current reporting structures and perform a gap analysis of the As-Is and To-Be, and advise the organisation on additional reporting requirements.
- Review reporting specifications to ensure understanding of data, calculations, layout, routing, and frequency requirements
- Deployment testing with support of from other workstreams
- Coordinate the improvement of data quality across the organisation with the support of other workstreams
- Project planning, risk and issues identification and management
This role will allow some remote working but the successful candidate must be prepared to go on site if required.
Additionally it is an Outside IR35 role.
If you are available and keen to take on this new opportunity, please be in apply with you updated CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales