Carrying out detailed RF modelling, characterisation and experimental validation of UHF RFID tags and embedded Antenna structures . Take the lead in the RF design element of UHF tag developments from concept to product validation by interfacing with rest of the Engineering team.
- Strong academic achievement in Physics or Electronics or Telecommunications.
- Exposure to academic study or research in RF and/or Antenna systems.
- +3 years experience in using RF modelling software such as Ansoft HFSS in the development of UHF antenna's.
- Use of RF Design tools and standard RF test & measurement equipment.
- Familiarity with general RF test methodologies.
- Appreciation of system level engineering of RF devices.
- Undertaken RF design roles in the development of high volume consumer or industrial products that were commercially successful.
- Self motivated, resourceful individual who has a desire to become RF Antenna and RFID Tag design expert.
- Creative and resourceful thinker.
- Organized and methodical approach with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Thrives on working on technically challenging projects.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales