SaaS Product Engineer (CF-33999750)
SaaS Product Engineer opportunity to join a well know financial institution working out of their London office on a Hybrid basis.
SaaS Product Engineer - £50,000 - £80,000 DOE + Fantastic Benefits
As part of the organisations Agile journey, they have formed Product Groups that combine Delivery and Service functions.
The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Product Group provides services using Software as a service (SaaS) capabilities and services to meet the needs of the wider Organisation.
This role will provide full the developer team support for several key SaaS systems in the ERP product group, primarily the Clarizen Project and Portfolio Management, CAMMs Risk Management and Jira toolsets but may be called on to provide technical assistance on other ERP products so experience with other products is a bonus.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Support of Service Management processes for ERP products including Change Management, Incident Management and Request Fulfilment
- Second and third line incident support for configurations, liaising with product vendor support teams on core product issues
- System administration of ERP products
- Development of new configuration in an Agile/Scrum framework following product vendor best practice
- Working and sharing knowledge within a small Developer team
- Experience working in a developer team or experience working in IT Service Delivery and/or change programmes to implement technology change or provide services / service governance.
- Experience in managing a backlog and working in agile centric environments
- Experience with IT Service Management best practice - an understanding of ITIL practices.
- Excel skills for data manipulation, analysis and reporting.
- An understanding of IT processes and policies
- System administration and change experience
- Experience of Agile/Developer practices and toolsets (e.g. Jira)
- Ability to absorb, understand and provide support for multiple systems and related technologies.
- Good communication skills, able to share important information clearly
- An understanding of Product Management and Delivery
- Prior experience of one or more of Clarizen, CAMMs Risk, Jira
- Experience in developing custom configuration for Clarizen
- Experience with implementing, supporting, or developing Jira SaaS configuration Experience with risk management systems e.g. CAMMs Risk
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Experience of using Agile and ITSM tools e.g. Jira and ServiceNow
- Experience in Cloud hosted digital product development, innovation, risk management, stakeholder management, quality assurance and change impact.
- Experience of Cloud capabilities and services
- Excellent ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- One or more professional certifications in Agile delivery methods
- Pension- 12% non-contributory
- 25-30 days holiday depending on seniority + Bank Holidays
- Bonus - up to 8% per year which is an effective pay rise as you keep the salary the following year.
- Recognition award
- Free Eye Tests
- Gym membership
If this sounds like it could be of interest, apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales