Sales Account Manager
Start-up Cloud Security provider with a global presence.
Developer of new cutting edge technology.
Double digit growth for 3 years constantly in the Japan market.
- Prospect new accounts, generate interest, qualify, develop and close new business.
- Generate roboust Account plans and execute account strategies.
- Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned to the territory.
- Develop an overall account strategy leading to the deployment of a well-executed selling effort into the assigned territory/accounts.
- Focus on new account generation, customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- High level of forecast accuracy
- Pricing and contract negotiation expertise
- 3+ years of IT sales experience selling security software or SaaS software solutions in the Japan market.
- 2+ years of experience in cybersecurity and/or networking security is god to have.
- 2+ years of experience working with distributors and channel partners.
- Proven track record of closing new business above quota and building a pipeline
- Desire to learn and willingness to learn new solutions and proposing to C-level executives.
- Great presentation skills.
- Successful experience at fast growing technology startups is a highly required.