Role: Salesforce Administrator - Contract opportunity
Location: London/ Remote - UK based only
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months
Industry: Food & Beverage
As a Salesforce Administrator you will serve as a platform specialist to help deliver the Salesforce Implementation for a Food & Beverage client of mine based in London on a contract basis. This implementation will include Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud and Service Cloud so you will need to understand how to look after and implement each of those clouds.
What experience is needed?
- Record of accomplishment using Salesforce.com
- Working for or previously worked for a Food & Beverage company
- 2 years'+ experience as an Salesforce Administrator
- You will need at least one Salesforce Certification (ADM 201)
- Proven ability to use own initiative
- Experience with Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, delivering results against time lines and excellent interpersonal skills.
Please apply with an up to date CV to take it to next steps or send your application to Katherine Barrett at Computer Futures.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales