Salesforce Administrator (CF-33887564)
The LEGO Group is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to work on the LEGO.com technology platform as part of our Marketing and Engagement team based in London.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work on challenging Salesforce projects whilst working alongside a top calibre team?
Bring your Salesforce expertise to the forefront where you will have the opportunity to impact the way the LEGO Group services their customers globally.
As Salesforce Administrator, you will play a vital role at the LEGO Group. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product road map.
Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us; therefore, the Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, to quickly identify areas of improvement. The Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritising, and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman's terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
This is a hybrid role based in the London Hub near Chancery Lane station.
In this role, you will work in the product engineering team to provide Salesforce Service Cloud capabilities that help to meet our customer service agents' requirements.
This is a varied role, which will include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- User support requests
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilised platform features
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Develop strong relationships with the team and our stakeholders working with them to optimise and enhance our use of Salesforce
Play your part in our team succeeding
Marketing and Engagement are focused on delivering new martech solutions for LEGO that allows business functions to be self served where possible, providing greater value and experiences to our customers.
Do you have what it takes?
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 3+ years of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Service Cloud
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator
You should have the following skills & experience:
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of a Salesforce environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud and its functionalities.
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements using declarative solutions
- Design and delivery of scalable, best practice solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience of interacting and corresponding with a wide range of people, including senior management and across time zones and geographies
- Environment management, release management, code versioning best practices and deployment methodologies including scratch orgs / visual studio
- Experience working in a consumer organisation
- Highly organised and efficient self-starter, able to multitask and prioritise own workload
- Team player with a high level of integrity, a positive "can-do" attitude, and an eagerness to learn
Join the global LEGO® team
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children's Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children's Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Computer Futures is proud to be working with the LEGO Group for Salesforce Recruitment. Apply now and we will be in contact shortly to process your application.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales