Are you a Salesforce Administrator who is ambitious and ready to accelerate your career?
Are you Immediately Available? Wanting to get more involved in Salesforce strategy? Well this could be a great career move for you!
A London based business are hiring a Salesforce Administrator as part of their growing Salesforce function.
In the role you will:
- Liaise with stakeholders to learn business needs, goals, and pain points.
- Collect requirements from various teams and stakeholders within the business.
- Training users on the latest features and functionality.
- Maintaining the platform, stay up to date regarding the latest releases and features, and fix any bugs.
- Make sure entire users have access to Salesforce and carry out their everyday duties without any difficulty.
You will have experience around:
- Service Cloud
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong Communications with Stakeholders
- Data Loader/ Import Wizard Knowledge
- Training New Stakeholders
So what's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in an established business and growing a Salesforce platform. You will be able to learn and grow at a very supportive, values and purpose driven business.
You will be a valued figure in the business, and directly involved with maximising Salesforce to add true intrinsic value.
If you don't have an updated CV, no problem. Send what you have and we'll take it from there. You can drop me a quick message on LinkedIn, or email j.Lynn @computerfutures.com and I'll send you some more info.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job