Are you looking for a new challenge as a Salesforce Administrator? Do you have experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Vlocity? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are a leading recruitment agency that specialises in finding the best talent for Salesforce projects. We are working with a prestigious client who is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. You will be responsible for managing and enhancing their Salesforce platform, including configuration, customisation, integration, testing and deployment. You will also work closely with business stakeholders and end users to understand their requirements and provide solutions that meet their needs.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator certification (ADM 201)
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Vlocity
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components and SOQL
- Experience with data migration, security, workflows, reports and dashboards
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now by sending your CV.
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic and growing company that values your skills and expertise. Apply today and take your career to the next level!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job