Salesforce Business Analyst
My client is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team. This person will lead business analysis and modelling activities as well as evaluate current processes and workflows. You will provide the client with analytical solutions based on specific needs of the business. This role is for someone who is seeking an opportunity to act as a liaison between technical teams and stakeholders. You must have excellent communication skills to succeed in this position.
- Extensive experience in Service and Sales clouds
- Experience with 3rd party integration's
- Build and support Salesforce applications and customisation's
- Salesforce Certified Administrator advantageous
- Strong ability to communicate through all levels of the project line
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply below or call Alex on 020 7907 3876.
If this role isn't for you but you know someone who would be interested, please pass their details to me. If you refer a candidates and I find them a new job, you will received £250 worth of vouchers of your choice!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales