Are you looking for a new challenge in your career as a Salesforce Business analyst? Do you have experience in the automotive industry and a passion for delivering innovative solutions? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are a leading recruitment agency that specialises in finding the best talent for the Salesforce ecosystem. We are working with a prestigious client in the automotive sector who is looking for a Salesforce business analyst to join their team.
As a Salesforce business analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering and analysing business requirements from various stakeholders
- Designing and configuring Salesforce solutions that meet the client's needs and expectations
- Testing and validating the functionality and quality of the Salesforce solutions
- Providing training and support to the end-users and resolving any issues
- Collaborating with other Salesforce professionals and ensuring best practices are followed
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Salesforce business analyst or a similar role
- A certification in Salesforce administration or development
- A strong knowledge of Salesforce products and features, such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc.
- A proven track record of delivering Salesforce solutions in the automotive industry or a related field
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- A willingness to travel and work on-site with the client when required
If you are interested in this role, please apply now by sending your CV.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team of Salesforce experts and work on exciting projects in the automotive industry. Apply today and take your career to the next level!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job