Salesforce Commerce Cloud Practice Lead
A Salesforce Commerce Cloud Practice Lead is need for an established Salesforce Platinum Partner based in Central London.
The organisation is at an exciting point in their journey and is now looking for an expert to spearhead their Salesforce Commerce Cloud Practice.
The Salesforce COmmerce Cloud Practice Lead will be offered a highly competitive salary, bonus, private medical cover, WFH, life assurance, learning & development budget and more!
- Supporting colleague to secure business by providing expertise in Salesforce and specifically Commerce Cloud
- Identifying and qualifying opportunities with team members to establish a pipeline
- Supporting and leading the strategy to close deals, ensuring that customer concerns are resolved from discovery to negotiation and contracts
- Contribute to the development of the sales strategy (Go To Market) for the Commerce Cloud business area
- Establish value proposition and win strategy for all qualified opportunities with senior sales colleagues
- Lead Commerce Cloud related RFP and bid responses
- Maintain high level of current knowledge to remain the Subject Matter Expert in Commerce Cloud
Please apply for the role below or email your CV to c.gardiner @computerfutures.com
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales