Salesforce Consultant - Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant needed by Marketing Consultancy in London.
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant you will serve as a platform specialist, focussing on all aspects of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, supporting your customers IT and Marketing Teams and helping implement marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Due to the current climate the following has been made available for you; Remote Working, Flexible Working Patterns, Virtual Interviewing, Open-Ended Start Date & Remote Onboarding Packages.
What experience is needed?
- Record of accomplishment using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, other Salesforce Cloud experience is highly desirable.
- Capabilities to plan, implement and refine complex and diverse user journeys.
- Experienced in using AMPscript within email templates and landing pages for personalisation and automation purposes.
- Knowledge of SQL queries and it's role in relation to Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud development, implementing CRM solutions with good command on triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, delivering results against timelines and excellent interpersonal skills.
How your day will look?
- Working with business team to design, develop, test and implement high quality functional automated email marketing campaigns on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform.
- Implement highly-complex, data driven integrations.
- Capture learning from ongoing solution delivery to refine processes and work effort.
- Onboarding and integrating of new data sources.
- Providing technical training (when needed) on configuration tasks for smart capture forms, workflows, and automation.
- Answering queries re: platform features, capabilities, implementation, etc.
- Communicate and collaborate with IT staff and executive and management stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions. Document best practices and implementation procedures.
If interested, please reply with your most recent CV or send your application to Stuart Lewis at Computer Futures.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales