Salesforce Consultant/Business Analyst
We are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to help our client
maintain the overall integrity and quality of their CRM platform (Salesforce Lightning) to ensure business needs are being met. Eliciting requirements and ensuring any enhancements and change requests are implemented to main the design principles and to support the business rules. Helping to move to a monthly managed process where changes are implemented through a controlled release process, whilst maintaining good stakeholder communications and engagement throughout the end to end process.
- Eliciting requirements from users and cases raised within Salesforce Lightning from business users and for other group wide initiatives which require Salesforce Lightning and other integrated applications such as FinancialForce and DocuSign.
- Developing the appreciate business case and statement of works to support approved developments
- Planning, Managing and controlling the release of updates and changes to the Salesforce platform from development through testing and into production.
- Actively managing the testing cycles ensuring documentation, user journey's test cases are written to support UAT cycles.
- Maintaining alignment to the core design principles of the system to ensure requirements are captured to support the whole group
- Providing regular reporting on all pipeline and active work to feed into communications to internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner
- Actively manage the change requests and define solutions that are aligned to the strategic direction of the business
- Helping to develop the CRM application road map on a rolling basis
- Working closely with the CRM team, super users and third party vendors
- Provide support for Salesforce related Cases in respect of Triage, Analysis and Resolution.
- Ensure all cases worked on are kept up to date with Case comments (as required)
- Previous experience and a solid understanding of Force.com platform (Salesforce Lightning)
- Data manipulation and Business Intelligence
- IT systems interactions and deployment lifecycle
- FinancialForce and/or Docusign experience advantageous
- Understanding of billing and accounting processes desirable
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines; handle and prioritise simultaneous requests
- Proven problem solving skills leveraging technology and innovation to provide the optimum solutions
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Work in multinational environment
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales