Salesforce Consultant - Contract - Remote
- Rate: £500-£600 per day dependant on experience
- Start Date: July 2020
- Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract
Computer Futures are seeking an experienced Salesforce Consultant to work with an innovative end user who are embarking on a long term Salesforce implementation programme in the financial services space.
- Expert technical understanding and systems integration experience with Salesforce Platforms including Sales, Service & Marketing Cloud.
- Extensive Data Migration experience across a maturing Salesforce landscape.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), negotiating, decision making, problem solving, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Multiple Salesforce Certifications across Admin (Admin/Advanced Admin), Development (App Builder, Platform Developer) and Cloud (Sales and Service)
- Stakeholder management. Ability to convey technical information to all audiences with ease, as well as engaging and managing stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to gather business requirements working with the client, driving out answers to business problems.
- Strong understanding of how to build and support highly scalable and reliable solutions on Salesforce Platform
- Hands on experience with Force.Com technologies.
- Financial Services Experience
- Expertise in Salesforce workflows, UI design, reporting, dashboards and application roll outs
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales