*REMOTE POTENTIAL ROLE*
The client, a well known storage company, has just recently implemented some new instances of Salesforce and they are ready to build a team to manage their instances. They are 100% ready to go full force with the Salesforce platform and they want a team who shares their excitement. They are looking for a CPQ/Revenue Cloud Technical Lead who has served in both the capacity of a Developer and a Solutions Architect. Not only do they need to have technical prowess, but they should be able to speak to stakeholders, set reasonable expectations, and write user stories. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants a high visibility, leadership potential role (with huge career growth)- and it shows in the responsibilities:
- Develop flows, approval processes and workflows
- Configure products, product rules, production options, and quote document templates
- Document technical solutions based on business use cases
- Create technical specifications, prototypes, wireframes, and scripts
- Work with business analysts to document any enhancements/defects
- Conduct QA testing/validation
- In conjunction with development team, provide level of effort estimates for solutions that were proposed as well as benefits/risks of said solution to the Customers Applications Team
- Maintain process documentation while identifying any key risks/testing requirements
- Help implementation team groom backlog
What are they looking for in an ideal candidate?
- Ideally 5 years of experience in Salesforce Development experience
- Understanding of working in Agile/Scrum
- Must be comfortable coming up with Quote Document Templates and creating declarative pricing automations using both Price Rules & Product Rules
- Knowledge of Salesforce Developer toolkit (Apex, Lightning Components, Triggers)
- Expertise using Salesforce CPQ/Revenue Cloud
What's in it for you if you join this company?
- Base Salary goes up to $145,000
- Usual minimum 10% bonus guaranteed, can and usually does go higher
- Can be completely remote depending on the candidate (preferred to be onsite though)
- Generous PTO structure
- Promotion opportunities that are based on ability, NOT seniority
- Working with the latest and greatest Salesforce has to offer, they are doing exciting things with the platform that will give you tons of exposure to new technologies
- Comprehensive Health Insurance package that includes Vision and Dental
This role is an amazing opportunity and will be moving fast, so apply before it's gone for good.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job