Salesforce Developer - Docusign implementation
A client of ours based in London is currently in the middle of a project where they are implementing DocuSign eContracting in two countries. They have come to us for a need for a Salesforce Developer who is interested in being involved in the rollout of a DocuSign implementation globally across 18 countries.
They are interested in taking on an independent contractor who has previous experience working with Docusign and rolling out an E-Signature/E-Contracting globally, or across multiple countries.
Rate: £350-£400 per day
Location: Remote (Site is based in London)
Length: 6 Months with extensions very likely due to the complexity of the project
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working with Docusign integration's into Salesforce
- Hands on Apex development skills with some experience working with Lightning
- Experience working on global projects and rolling out implementations across multiple offices and departments.
- Hands on experience with DocuSign
- Ideally have implemented DocuSign E-Contracting globally.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales