Salesforce Developer - End User
A Salesforce Developer is needed for a market leading End User organisation. You'll work within an multi-skilled agile team to deliver Salesforce projects that meet the needs of those who will use it.
Develop business critical Salesforce applications for key business processes. You will also develop integrations with other internal and 3rd party systems required deliver an amazing experience for their customers and employees. You will manage Salesforce developers using Agile development processes. You will also work help us deliver high quality software solutions in the Salesforce cloud.
- Developing quality APEX code
- Work with closely with other development teams to build or troubleshoot any integrations with other core systems
- Gauge the impact to production system when implementing a major, minor existing users on how to optimise Salesforce applications
- At least 3 years software engineering experience in Apex, C# or Java
- At least 2 years Salesforce Development experience
- Strong Agile experience
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Good knowledge of Salesforce platform development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in the position please action below, email me or call Alex on 020 7907 3876.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales