Salesforce Developer - Newcastle
Several Salesforce Developers are wanted to join a fantastic Salesforce Consultancy based in Central Newcastle. The consultancy has gone from strength to strength and are looking to grow their technical team rapidly.
This opportunity is not to be missed. The Salesforce Developers will receive on the job training as well as being encouraged to take Salesforce Certifications that will be paid for. They will be working on some of the most interesting projects across a number of industries to broaden and deepen their experience. Given the latest equipment to produce their very best work whilst working in a collaborative environment.
- Strong experience writing batch Apex and Visualforce code
- Very confident creating Apex triggers and classes and Salesforce configuration
- Exposure to multiple Salesforce modules such as Sales and Service cloud
- Confident working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Salesforce certifications are highly desirable
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more please apply below, email [email protected] computerfutures.com
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales