Contract: 6 Month Contract
Start Date: July 2020
Computer futures are recruiting a Salesforce Developer for a key client of ours based within Cambridge.
The ideal candidate will play a vital role in the creation and continuation of the client's key products, to meet the needs of the business; you will help deliver a high standard of solid integrations as well as add new features and functionally to their platform by writing efficient, scalable code.
Furthermore, your experience will utilised on their upcoming customer portal implementation, as the business look to expand on what is most important to them - supporting their customers.
The idea candidate will -
- Experience working in a pure Salesforce Development role.
- Highly skilled in Webservices
- Experience on high level implementations
- Proven track record of building Lightning Components.
- Integration experience with SOAP APIs, REST APIs, etc.
- Highly skilled in Apex, Triggers and Visual Force.
- Previous Programming, Software Development experience.
- Great communication and stakeholder management.
- Previous experience with Financial Services/Digital Agency
Interested or know someone who might be? Please get in touch with your latest CV for more information.
I want to hear from you!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales