12 Month Contract
Day Rate DOE
I'm currently recruiting for a Salesforce Developer to join an end user client in Manchester. This will be their first in-house Salesforce hire following a successful implementation from a Salesforce partner.
My client has recently migrated their in-house CRM to Salesforce and implemented Sales and Service cloud.
- Build Salesforce communities
- Have a donors community where they can see an end to end life cycle of where their money is being spent
- Fund raising portal through JustGiving
- Build a component for project management
- Help transition current permanent developers into Salesforce Developers
- Minimum one years experience in a Salesforce Developer role
- Ability to transform business requirements into solutions that best achieve the target capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with stakeholders
- Experience in helping upksill other developers
- Must have Salesforce communities experience and ideally Sales and Service Cloud
If you're interested in this role please APPLY with an up to date CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales