9 Month contract
£450 - £550
I'm currently recruiting for a Salesforce Developer to join my current client and team in London on a late July start.
You will be joining a current Salesforce implementation and it's essential you have knowledge/ experience integrating FinancialForce (Accounting & Revenue packages).
You will also be required to work on a back log of bug fixes and improvements of Salesforce & FinancialForce requirements.
- Happy to challenge and question current development work and offer best practises/ ideas
- Case management experience
- Proficient in building lighting components
- Knowldge/ experience integrating FinancialForce (Accounting & Revenue packages)
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Salesforce Developer role
- Salesforce certified (Platform I & II)
- Service Cloud experience
If you're available for a late July start then please apply with an up to date CV.
Feel free to contact Vince directly on https://www.linkedin.com/in/vince-robbins/.
** Must be able to work in the UK **
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales