£400 - £500 per day
Public Sector - Inside IR35
I'm currently hiring multiple Salesforce Developers to work with an in-house development team working on a Communities innovation project.
With the client introducing new technologies they will look to utilise your strong technical skills, which will include understanding capabilities and offering best practices.
You will design various webpages in Visualforce for capturing numerous customer enquiries and be involved in implementing Salesforce customer Communities.
- Salesforce Lightning, apex, Visualforce, JavaScirpt
- Experienced in building Salesforce communities
- Experience of Agile software development and working in SCRUM teams
- Worked on Salesforce Community Cloud projects ideally for public sector clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce Community Cloud capabilities and best practices
If you're interested in the role please APPLY with an up to date CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales