Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant needed for one of London's fastest growing and most explosive Salesforce Consultancies. If you are capable of managing clients, your own workload, your own projects by yourself, then this is the role for you…
Your role as a Marketing Cloud Consultant will be an integral part to our growing practice, where you will serve as a platform specialist focussing on all aspects of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, helping to shape and deliver the right features and outcomes for our clients.
As the role is pivotal to customer experience we expect you to maintain high standards within practice, providing support to internal stakeholders and users with various technical experience to the best of your ability. Your role will have a tendency to operate across the entire project lifecycle from supporting presales and discovery through to development, test and training.
Responsibilities to include;
- Design workshops to discover and identify client requirements.
- Develop digital strategies and solutions around Salesforce Marketing Cloud, to meet client requirements including; marketing journeys, campaign design and customer segmentation.
- Prepare and conduct onsite and remote demonstrations of new solutions and functionalities within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Coordinate activities and procedures in direct contact with clients, as well as produce, present review proposals to ensure excellent delivery and accuracy.
- Build Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions, using configuration and tools such as AMPscript.
- A record of accomplishment in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as Studios, Builders and landing pages.
- Experienced in planning, implementing and refining complex and diverse user journeys.
- Confident in using AMPscript within email templates and landing pages, taking into consideration personalisation and automation elements.
- Good knowledge of SQL queries in relation to Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects simultaneously and deliver results against tight deadlines.
- Good experience with other Salesforce products highly desirable, i.e. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & Communities.
- Salesforce Email Specialist and Salesforce Consultant Certifications.
- Current or past experience using Interaction studio.
You will be reward with a very competitive annual salary along with company benefits which include; Annual Performance Bonus, Contributory Pension, Private Bupa Healthcare, Private Dental, Cycle to Work Scheme & Staff Discounts.
Offices are amazing and a stone's throw away from Circle & District Line. We accommodate storage for the keen cyclist with wash and shower facilities available. Free fruit and coffee available all day, every day along with pool table and breakout areas for individual working.
If you're wanting to a SFMC Consultant for one of the rising stars within the consultancy game, then click apply or contact Stuart Lewis directly for further details.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales