Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Role: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer - Contract Opportunity
Location: London/ Remote
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months
Industry: Marketing and Advertising Agency
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer you will serve as a platform specialist, focusing on all aspects of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, supporting the team to create emails and helping implement marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
What experience is needed?
- Record of accomplishment using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, other Salesforce Cloud experience is highly desirable.
- You will need at least one Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification.
- Experienced in using AMPscript within email templates and landing pages for personalisation and automation purposes.
- Exposure developing Front end and Back end
- Experienced in using Automation Studio and Journey Builder
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud development, implementing CRM solutions with good command on triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, delivering results against timelines and excellent interpersonal skills.
Please apply with an up to date CV to take it to next steps or send your application to Katherine Barrett at Computer Futures.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales