Salesforce Product Manager
A Salesforce Product Manager is needed for a global End User client in central London. This business is both well known and highly regarded within its industry.
This client is able to both interview and on board virtually.
- Arranging and running workshops with key stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Identify business process and configuration gaps on Salesforce
- Managed full product life-cycle, from User Stories and Designs through to Release and Marketing
- Managed internal support team to deliver quality solutions within timelines
- Collaborated cross-functionally to gather ideas on direction of product
- 4+ years working on the Salesforce platform
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications (Salesforce Admin), or Trailhead Ranger-level
- Previous Salesforce delivery experience, both Classic and Lightning
- Previous project management experience
To hear more about this opportunity, please apply via this advert
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales