Salesforce Product Manager (CF-33958536)
Are you a Salesforce Product Owner who enjoys product ownership, driving simplification, managing stakeholder elicitation and declarative programming?
Tired of just the business as usual activity? Wanting to get more involved in Salesforce strategy? Well this could be a great career move for you!
A London based business are hiring a Salesforce Product Owner as part of their new and growing Salesforce function.
In the role you will:
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications and make recommendations to improve and optimise marketing and sales team performance.
- Help to identify new processes and system improvements
- Champion the adoption of Salesforce. Identify gaps in system usage at every stage of the sales cycle and conduct training sessions.
- Own the relationship with Salesforce to ensure the business gets maximum value from its investment in the software.
This is the ideal position to apply your previously accumulated experience in building and streamlining CRM landscapes in an entrepreneurial, creative and revenue-centric manner.
So what's in it for you?
* Personal training budget to push your talents and give you all the growth and development possibilities you need
* The freedom and trust to bring in and execute your own ideas, a strong focus on ownership, and room for trial and error
* Experienced colleagues at your side to coach and guide you
* Flex Policy to strike the perfect balance between in-person collaboration, home office, or working from anywhere in the world
* Lots of responsibility and the possibility to actively shape and define a new category.
If you don't have an updated CV, no problem. Send what you have and we'll take it from there. You can drop me a quick message on LinkedIn, or email [email protected] computerfutures.com and I'll send you some more info.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales