Salesforce Solution Architect - West Midlands
A Salesforce Solution Architect is needed for an established organisation based in the West Midlands. The company is growing the Salesforce team due to a sustained period of growth where Salesforce is playing a vital role in the organisation's success.
The Salesforce Solution Architect will lead development of solution and technical architectures. This will include fully understanding businesses objectives and align accordingly, working with internal and external stakeholders, overseeing design activity within a development team, clearly articulating technical designs and your reasonings to development teams and wider stakeholders. They will also drive the development of platform and product roadmap to meet the business's needs.
This role is offering a highly competitive salary, excellent pension, private healthcare, flexible working options, career progression, training & development and much more!
- Demonstrable track record in delivery of solution and technical architecture for programmes of work.
- Breadth and depth of technical knowledge in data architecture, data management, data platforms & technologies, data science and Business Intelligence.
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners / vendors and project sponsors.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) Sales Cloud implementation experience, including integration flows with multiple business applications.
- Expert knowledge on SDLC processes, solution architecture, system analysis & design, quality, change and risk management
- Strong experience with configuration, customisation and programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com.
If this role isn't for you but you know someone who would be interested, please pass their details to me. If you refer a candidates and I find them a new job, you will received £200 worth of vouchers of your choice!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales