Salesforce Technical Administrator
A Salesforce Technical Administrator is needed for an End User client in central London. This business is both well known and highly regarded within its industry.
This client is able to both interview and on board virtually.
- Configuration of changes to the system including managing workflow rules, formula fields, customisation of objects, fields, triggers, record types, page layouts and validations
- Administration and support of Salesforce users including roles, profiles and permissions etc
- Work with the business to ensure the data collected in our systems meets the needs of the business
- Develop training material and implement training
- Assist with Development and coding
- Cover the Salefsorce Developer's work
- EITHER Salesforce Development experience, or have your Platform Developer 1 certification/ working towards it
- Sales and Service Cloud experience
- 4+ years as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201)
- Highly advantageous if you have Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Please get in touch with Alex Russell to hear more.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales