Salesforce Technical Architect
Become part of an exciting and innovative Salesforce Consultancy! We are currently seeking a highly skilled Salesforce Technical Architect with experience in Technical Architecture cross-functional projects with SFDC as the major technology.
- Designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build.
- Guide Development Team in Lightning, Visualforce, Apex, and SOQL knowledge
- Guide Development Team in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
- Providing appropriate development specifications and supporting development team and solution architect in delivering solutions
- Responsible for the technical delivery of the application, review and tracking technical deliverables, activities and milestones
- Understanding business requirements and coming up with the Salesforce & related technical architecture
- Working experience as SFDC Technical Architect in a transformation programmes, working in Sales and Service Cloud projects is key.
- Ability to understand business requirements and create Salesforce and related technical architecture
- Implementation Knowledge of Service Cloud / Contact centre, SFDC CASE management, Knowledgebase , Service console.
- Hands on experience designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build.
- Expertise in data modelling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with external systems
- Able to guide Development Team in Lightning, Visualforce, Apex, and SOQL knowledge
- Able to guide Development Team in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
- Experience developing specifications and supporting development team and solution architect in delivering solutions
- Advanced degree
- Salesforce certifications
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales