Salesforce Technical Architect
Do you have a passion for Salesforce Architecture and thrive in a challenging and growth focused environment?
This top client is heavily investing in their Salesforce practices and is looking to hire a Salesforce Technical Architect with the capability to step in and coordinate process and solutions.
The Salesforce Technical Architect should display an in-depth knowledge for Salesforce Architecture and have a background creating architectural solutions for cross-functional departments.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate and work effectively with clients to develop architectural solutions
- Responsible for the prosses and design for companies Salesforce architectural projects to modernise
- Lead a team of Salesforce professionals and communicate effectively with team members, company executives and stakeholders
- Display a passion for growth and innovation and strive to continuously better Salesforce practices
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience working with cross-functional departments to develop architectural solutions critical for the future success of the business
- Experience working with different team to improve the efficiency of process and create appropriate Salesforce systems and functions
- Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Integration, Salesforce Migration experience
- Previously been a Salesforce Developer
If you feel you are right for the role please contact Callum Gardiner at Computer Futures c.gardiner @computerfutures.com
We offer a successful referral bonus if you refer someone to us.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales