Salesforce Technical Architect
A Salesforce Technical Architect is needed for a world leading technology focused organisation looking to grow their team. They have a desire to work on challenging and complex software problems to ultimately deliver high end solutions to their clients.
The Salesforce Technical Architect will be responsible for requirement gathering, designing, development, overseeing testing, full implementation and managing expectations of the client and stakeholders. Project Management, System Support
They will need:
- Experienced in Salesforce.com technical architecture standards, constraints and best practices
- Salesforce.com development languages and tools such as Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, and the Force.com platform
- Proven track record within an Agile Development organisation, familiar with development methods
- Experienced in technical specification, design, and development of sophisticated business applications
- Proven ability to lead, influence and mentor globally dispersed teams
A competitive salary and 90% remote working offered.
Please e-mail me with your latest cv, call me on 0207 907 3876 or connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/callum-gardiner-pm/
If you are not looking for work but know someone who is, please refer their details and if they are successfully placed we will give you a £200 voucher to say thank you!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales