Are you a Salesforce Technical Architect wanting to join a growing Salesforce practice?
If so i have the role for you, I'm working with a organisation that's key focus is on helping organisations harness the interconnectedness of digital capabilities and data, with a proven track-record of doing this for many household names.
Your part in this will be crucial, you'd be responsible for designing and managing the delivery of cloud technology solutions on the Force.com platform, while working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 6+ years experience in developing technology solutions.
- 6+ Salesforce experience
- Salesforce.com certified Technical Architect is a plus
- Strong customer facing and communication skills.
- Proven ability to design, optimise, and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience developing and deploying custom end user systems.
- Experience coaching and managing team members.
- Have thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, and enterprise application integration.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills and ability to think through problems creatively.
- Experience working both with onshore and offshore development teams
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job