* Start: December 2023
* Location: Visp, Hybrid
* Duration: 6+ months
What does the role involve?
- Accountability for delivery of Project work according to the overall standards and concepts
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure
alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability
- Operation of the SAP-environment and ensure high availability
- Accountability for the service delivery of outsourcing partners
- Technology scouting and run proof of concepts / Propose new solutions, liaise with vendors and
define global IT infrastructure standards in SAP Landscape
- Resolution of critical incidents and problems
- Ensure Disaster/Recovery and maintain security of systems and unauthorized access to systems
- Ensure that systems are implemented and documented in compliance with Lonza's standards
- Ensure documentation and compliance of corresponding IT-Infrastructure is done accurately
- Knowledge as an SAP Basis Administration
- Certified SAP Basis Administrator
- Technical SME SAP Basis for Projects
- Designing and building SAP Landscapes (ERP, PO, 3rd Party interfaces)
- Manage outsourcer and transition to outsourcer
- Coordination/Planning of Upgrades and Projects
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- End-user focused approach during the implementation of process improvements
If the position as SAP Basis Consultant (m/f/d) appeals to you, apply as soon as possible!
Send your CV via our website to Mr. Rammo or via e-mail to r.rammo(at)computerfutures.ch.
You are welcome to forward the position to interested colleagues. New referrals that we can place will be rewarded with a voucher of 300 CHF from Amazon!
I am looking forward to your contact!Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Apply for this Job