I am currently looking for a Senior SAP FICO Implementer for permanent position with a Marketing PLC based in London.
You will have prime responsibility for requirement gathering, designing, developing, implementing and supporting FICO module areas using templates to meet global and local legal/business requirements
Key Functional Responsibilities:
- Basic responsibility for designing, developing, implementing and supporting FICO module areas
- maintain and apply coherent, optimised, integrated, and standardised processes
- Support the entire implementation effort during all project stages
- Monitor progress of all FICO tasks
- Promote the global template approach within the organisation
- Involvement in SAP demonstrations as required
- Understand the business users' requirements
You will have:
- More than 10 years of SAP functional and configuration experience.
- Good understanding of the integration points between the FICO and PS/SD/MM Modules.
- Experience of designing FICO processes
- Working Knowledge of using BAPIs/IDOCs/BADIs for FICO enhancements/interfaces and custom developments.
Travel can be up to 25%
If you would be interested in learning more about this role, please submit your CV and I will be in touch.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales