Scrum Master (CF-33929646)
I am urgently seeking a scrum master role for a global alcoholic beverage company.
(£600 per day inside IR35 - Fully remote)
The purpose of this role is to be accountable for establishing and embedding Scrum. This is done by teaching, mentoring and coaching the organisation and teams in adopting and using both Agile and Scrum.
- Understands/has experience in the technical craft of modern software delivery, including, but not limited to TDD, BDD, CI, CD
- Scrum Coach certification/Scrum Master certification
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe)
- Experience of conflict resolution
- Experience of Design Thinking and workshop facilitation
If interested please reach out.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales