SUMMARY OF MISSION:
We are seeking a Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Security Awareness Specialist to join us as part of our cybersecurity team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the governance, risk, compliance, and security awareness programs within the organization. This position is open to both junior-level candidates and professionals looking to transition into the cybersecurity field.
Governance, Risk and Compliance (30%-40%)
- Conduct regular security maturity assessments to evaluate the effectiveness of our security program.
- Review policy compliance to ensure adherence to the company's policies, standards, and regulations.
- Work with the Regional Information Security Officer and the Global team to develop and maintain a risk management program to identify, assess, and manage risks to theorganization.
Security Awareness (60%-70%)
- Provide training and guidance to both staff in the office and in our shops to ensure they understand the importance of cybersecurity and their role in keeping our organization secure.
- Launch initiative to educate our employees on the common threats and best practices to protect our organization.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong interest in cybersecurity and willingness to learn in the field
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively communicate complex topics to non-technical staff
- Ability to independently and collaborate with cross-functional team (Local and Global)
*Japanese: Native or native level (Used for daily communication) *English: Business level (weekly/ bi-weekly meetings with global team)
- Experience of teaching or presenting in professional occasions
- Understanding of retail industry
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021