Security Engineer - 6680 (CF-33898128)
Role: Security Engineer
Location: Hybrid (Welwyn Garden City)
Rate: £850 per day
IR35: Inside IR35
Contract Length: 6 Months with the project running for 12 months
I am currently working with one of our key retail clients that are looking for an interim Security Engineer for an initial 6 month period. The role will offer hybrid working practices view the view of someone starting ASAP.
The project consists of migrating from one third party AV product to another which currently protects over 80,000 assets, with the aim of completion by July 2023.
Purpose of Role:
- Support with requirements gathering and documentation of prerequisites for new programme of work
- Able to design, architect and plan new solutions and review existing solution(s)
- Proven experience in configuring new AV solutions (MS Defender)
- Experiencing in testing new AV solution
- A strong understanding of AV security controls and policies
- Experience of working on migration projects from a third-party AV product to MS Defender full AV suite.
- Ability to pick up new products and platforms quickly, transferring skills and best practices when needed
- SIEM integration experience to ensure all alerting and reporting is in place
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales