Security Engineer - SC Cleared
- Demonstrable experience of delivering security engineering in high-end programmes at a national level.
- Technical background and understanding of a broad range of
- IT such as: Windows OS, Databases, endpoint data protection, vulnerability analysis, network and data forensics, encryption, IAM, MFA, cloud, hardware, scripting, data center management, virtualisation, mobile etc.
- Must have active SC-clearance.
Hold certifications on toolsets such as CCSA, CCNA, MCSA,
- CCA-V, Nessus Enterprise etc.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales