Responsible for providing support in meeting local infrastructure and application readiness and in making sure that all the sites are fully secure operational across the company. Participate in developing new site readiness plans and application, execution and setting up operational plans post Go-Live. Engage with Global/Regional Security lead for the meeting security guidelines, implementing needed measures and following defined polices across sites. Play key role in defining optimal infrastructure designs, adaptation of approved technologies, standards, and Internet Connectivity/Access guidelines across sites.
*Working as part of a team assessing, approving, and advising on all information assurance and security matters.
* Ownership of ensuring that all information assurance and security requirements comply with industry good practices and relevant legislation.
* Provide support for the business project teams.
* Conduct internal audits in support of Information Security Management Systems.
* Support client internal and external client audits.
* Security incident investigation, management, and reporting.
* Managing security and risk assessments.
* Designing, testing, and implementing secure operating systems, networks, and databases.
* Password auditing, network based and Web application based vulnerability scanning, virus management, and intrusion detection.
* Conducting risk audits and assessments, providing recommendations for application design.
* Monitoring and analyzing system access logs.
* Planning for security backup and system disaster recovery.
* +3 years of experience in risk management (IT governance, crisis management, enterprise risk such as BCP) consulting or working.
* +3 years of experience working with Windows Technologies and Environments (Windows 10, Server 2016, AD, MS O365, Remote Support).
* +1 year of experience in operating an ISMS or risk assessment and system audits.
* Risk management skills
* Project management
* Ability to recognize, analyse, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures.
* Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Consultancy & Negotiation
* Business Process Improvement
* Stakeholder Relationship Management
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021