Current supporting a key client of mine, who are looking to on-board a Senior Back-end Developer. In this role you will actively contribute to improving reliability and maintainability of existing eHealth services platform and to design and deliver new services. It concerns a position where ability to deliver, being a team-player and display of ownership in delivery are key success factors.
- Cloud Native backend development in an international cross-functional agile/scrum team
- Delivering innovative, reliable and secure code in an event driven micro services architecture, that delivers value using Scala, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, NodeJS, Typescript, RabbitMQ, Github, Docker, K8s, Azure Cloud.
Skillsets we are looking for:
- Have extensive experience in backend development (Scala and NodeJS)
- Strongly interested in functional programming
- Experience with the Typelevel ecosystem is a plus (cats, http4s, fs2, doobie, etc)
- Experienced with microservices, containerisation (), TDD and continuous delivery
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum and secure coding practices
What to expect from my client:
- A socially concerned, equal-opportunity, international and multi-cultural work environment
- A focus on team-spirit and possibilities for personal and professional growth
- The possibility to work 32-40 hours & Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
Based in Oxford, Fully remote (Outside IR35)
If you are interested in finding out more or want to be considered, please apply!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job